Hunting for a Life Meaning

- to me that has always been the question -

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Silly thoughts... frantic places


How different is Europe from Asia and America... we hardly have these skylines at least in Italy... this is Bangkok from my hotel window... how can you manage to enjoy our short life in such frantic places. A cinese friend of mine, who spent some months living in Turin, my hometown, was used to nickname it "Turin, my quiet city". We have 1 million people living in Turin, not so many, not so few. Maybe the tallest building here is 20 or 25 floors? I really feel like being outside of this astonishingly evolution that is taking place in countries like Thailand, Cina, etc. Should I worry about? the point is... are we going to face extintion here in Europe???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home