Hunting for a Life Meaning

- to me that has always been the question -

Monday, August 21, 2006

today I'm back office... and reading my emails I've found out that Google has agreed to buy Writely, and online editor. Using this site you dont need any Wordprocessing tool on your PC. you just work online....

well to me it sounds like a revolution... due to the increasingly power of the Network and of the developers community we are reaching a point in which most applications wont be on our laptops...

where's the difference? if we assume that the future will be on mobile decives..., let's call them personal devices..., which gives more the idea, those devices will finally be simply input/output ones...

a keyboard (maybe a virtual one, projected on a surface by a small laser device) and a screen (maybe a foldable one...) and a wireless connector...

now let's see if Writely can also publish this doc on my blog..., cause that is what I m going to do today....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home